Beauty Mistakes You Will Never Make Again1:44 pm
I like to think that I am quite good at applying my makeup nowadays, however, when I was much younger I also used to think the same. Looking back makes me cringe so hard, I looked a complete mess! What was I thinking?
I literally want to curl up into a ball and hide when I think about my past beauty blunders, but I thought it would be funny to share them with you:
1. Foundation lips. Pretty much every teenage girl I know went through this stage at one point. Smearing foundation all over my lips to blend them into my face so they looked non-existent. Just why?
2. Over plucking my eyebrows. I'm still suffering due to the after effects of doing that many years ago!
3. WAAAY too much mascara. If your eyelashes weren't stuck together, you weren't wearing enough mascara.
4. Foundation about 5 shades darker than my actual skin tone.
5. Frying my hair with hair straighteners. I literally used to straighten my hair every day, morning and night, using no heat protection what so ever. At one point, I actually had a bald patch from where my hair fell out.
6. Not taking my makeup off properly. Half the time, I didn't even bother to take my makeup off before going to bed, but even when I did, I just used face wipes. And then wondered why my skin was horrendous.
I'm so glad I have upped my makeup game since then!
Do you have any past beauty mistakes you wish to share?
Love Amy x