Glossybox: October 2015

7:01 pm


This Glossybox is Autumn themed and it brings you products designed to help your skin feel fresh and bright during the colder weather and darker evenings.

I've been really excited to share this post with you as this Glossybox is a really good one!


In this box you get five full-sized products, no sample sizes this time!

Nicka K Airbrush Blending Sponge full size - £6.50
The first product which caught my eye was this airbrush blending sponge. I've been wanting to buy one of these for ages, but never got round to it! This blends makeup perfectly on your face, giving you a flawless finish. The dome shape reaches in all the hard to reach places on your face, like the corners of your nose. 


Jelly Pong Pong Play Paint full size - £8.95
This product is a lip and cheek tint, you basically apply the tiniest amount to your lips and cheeks to give you an instant flush of healthy colour. Perfect for brightening up your skin during the colder months.

So Susan Haute Light Highlighting Pencil full size - £15
I love this product, the packaging is so cute! This highlighting pencil can be used in many ways, applied on the inner rim of the eyes, blended over brow bones or blended over cheek bones. This is a lovely product, it glides on really easily, and blends easily too, leaving your skin looking radiant.

Talika Photo-Hydra Day full size - £24.85
I got this moisturiser in an old monthly subscription box I used to get and it's one of my favourite moisturisers, so I'm really glad I have got one again! It leaves your skin super soft and nourished. 

Lanolips Lemonaid Lip Aid full size - £8.99
I'm in love with this lip product. It is ultra-rich and creamy and leaves dry lips feeling fresh, soft and moisturised. It also have a glossy/shimmery finish, but doesn't feel "sticky" like many other lip treatments do. It also has a wonderful taste, it actually tastes like fresh lemons!

I seem to say this every month, but this is my favourite box so far! They just seem to keep getting better and better!

If you are considering signing up for this wonderful monthly subscription box, you can do so here.

Love Amy x

Instagram: amyguest_
Twitter: amyguest_
Snapchat: amysguest                                           

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Ah I love Glossybox! Every month I say to myself I need to sign up after seeing everyone's positive reviews about it :) x

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should, it's definitely worth the money! x

      Delete