How I Clean My Makeup Brushes

7:57 am



I don't particularly enjoy cleaning my makeup brushes, I just find it such a chore! However, if you think about how much bacteria is present on them, it really is a necessity to clean them on a regular basis. Bacteria on face = clogged pores & spots!



Rather than using all these fancy brush cleansers etc. I use good old baby shampoo and warm water.
All I do is rinse the brush head in warm water, apply a blob of baby shampoo, rub it all in, and rinse it off with clean water.



I then simply place the wet brushes on a clean towel to air dry. Fold the end of the towel over and place the brushes how I have in the photos above. This will help prevent water getting trapped in the brush, which can cause rusting and the bristles to fall out! 

So there's my simple way of cleaning my makeup brushes! How do you clean yours?

Love Amy x

Instagram: amyguest_
Twitter: amyguest_
Snapchat: amysguest

You Might Also Like

3 comments