Style Heist: Wishlist

6:09 pm

I came across this clothing brand on Instagram (their Instagram page can be found here!) and I fell in love with so many of the clothes, so I thought I would share my wishlist with you all.

Style Heist: Wishlist


1. White Lana Blazer Cape (Buy here)
2. Camel Colour Block Cici Top (Buy here)
3. Deep Berry Sleeveless Waterfall Gracie Jacket (Buy here)
4.Cream Faux Fur Waterfall Jacket (Buy here)

Everything on this website is highly affordable and completely gorgeous! I can't decide what I am going to buy first.


Love Amy x

Instagram: amyguest_
Twitter: amyguest_
Snapchat: amysguest

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Ahh, I absolutely adore the deep berry sleeveless jacket! What a perfect shade for this autumn, don't you think? I think that would be my first order.

    Fashion by Dash | Mode Lily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too, I think it's going to be my first order as well! They also do it in a camel colour which is gorgeous as well. xx

      Delete
  2. Fab wishlist! That waterfall jacket is to die for!

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! amazing blog post ! had a good read :) I just love blog like this !!! thanks for sharing keep up the good work

    come say hi
    Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    Jade

    ReplyDelete