La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo

5:39 pm


I've heard so many things about this product recently, so I thought I would purchase it and see what all the hype is about! 

Effaclar Duo is an anti-blemish cream, designed to target the key signs of oily, blemish-prone skin. It helps to unclog the pores and corrects the appearance of blemishes and redness. It also helps to reduce the appearance of shine. 


You apply the cream to the entire face, after cleansing, morning and evening. You can apply it with or without a moisturiser.


Like many other reviews I have read, I have had a few breakouts when I first started using this product. This did kind of put me off using it again, for obvious reasons... However, I continued to carry on using it anyway, and I'm so glad that I did. 

I have quite an uneven skin tone, I do have quite a lot of redness. After about a week of using this product, this redness was reduced and my skin tone looks really even now. 

After about 2 weeks of using it, I have noticed a dramatic reduction in the amount of spots I get. My skin has never been this clear before! I still have a couple of spots at the moment, but I think they will clear up within no time at all. 

I highly recommend this product, especially if you do suffer with spots or acne. It really is a miracle product! You can buy the product here.

Love Amy x

Instagram: amyguest_
Twitter: amyguest_
Snapchat: amysguest

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Great review! This cream sounds amazing, definitely going to try it out! :)
    Urban Obsessions // Vegan Food, Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds fab, I've actually been wanting to try it for a while, but I feel like I will be wasting my money because creams like this never seem to improve my skin!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try and give it a go. Other creams like this normally do nothing for me either. This seems to be helping a bit, I've still got a few spots after a couple of weeks of using it, but I have noticed I'm not getting as many as I used to before I started using the cream!

      Delete
  3. Ich liebe die Marke. Ich habe einen Eyeliner von denen, der ist sooo toll
    www.thefashionfraction.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great product and I've been using this for nearly two years now! I've noticed a massive reduction in the scarring I get from spots now and I love how this fades marks as I'm yet to find another treatment that does this. I also love the Effaclar Gel Facial Wash - the two work really well together :) x
    Charlotte's Road // Beauty, Fashion + Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you liked this in the end :) it's one of my favourites for evening out my skin tone xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never tried it, but looks like an amazing beauty product, thanks for the review!
    Fashion Soup

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great review! I suffer from regular breakouts and this is definitely something I'm going to look into!

    xxo.

    ReplyDelete