My Current Skincare Routine

5:04 pm


 Only until recently, I have become obsessed with skincare. I never really used to bother about looking after my skin, I literally just used to remove my makeup using a makeup wipe (a big no no!) and that was it!

Now there is nothing I love more than pampering myself by taking off my makeup at the end of the day and looking after my skin, morning and evening. 

First of all I use the Kiko Milano Cleansing Pure Gel to fully cleanse my skin. I dampen my face with warm water, massage the gel into my skin and then simply rinse off using a clean flannel. After cleansing, I like to use the St Ives Invigorating Apricot Facial Scub to exfoliate my skin. Exfoliating is really important as it helps to get rid of any dead skin cells and it leaves your skin looking gorgeous and radiant. This particular scrub smells absolutely beautiful too.

I then use the Garnier Skin Naturals Refreshing Toner to tone, cleanse and refresh the skin. I apply this using a cotton pad. The Elizabeth Arden Intervene Timefighting Radiance Serum is another favourite of mine. This serum helps to add radiance to the skin and it also contains anti-ageing properties. I think Elizabeth Arden has discontinued this product, however you can still buy from places like Amazon and TKMaxx.

To moisturise I use various moisturisers. My first favourite is the Talika Photo Hydra Day Cream and if  I'm having a particularly oily-skin day I like to use the Kiko Milano Mat Fluid as this moisturiser softens the skin but also reduces shine and the appearance of blemishes. 

Finally, I like to use the La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo all over the face to help correct the appearance of blemishes, unclog pores and refine skin texture. 

What are your favourite skincare products?

Love Amy x

Instagram: amyguest_
Twitter: amyguest_
Snapchat: amysguest

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I love the St Ives invigorating scrub! It is honestly the best exfoliator I have ever found and so cheap - it's only £2.50 in ASDA!

    Jodie @ Jodetopia x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too! Oh wow really? I paid over £4 for it in Boots! x

      Delete
  2. Great post - Have wanted to try something from La Roche-Posay for ages! Will have to try it out now!

    Kate xxx
    www.katesbeautifulblog.com

    ReplyDelete