Dove Christmas Gift Sets

9:16 pm



The beauty brand Dove kindly sent me a couple of their new Christmas gift sets, which are perfect for treating your loved one's this Christmas. 


The first gift set is the Cherish mini set. It comes with a really nice cosmetic bag and then three travel sized products. A perfect stocking filler for her!


The first travel-sized product is the Dove Go Fresh Spray Deodorant. I love Dove deodorants, they are the only deodorants I can wear as other brands give me serious skin irritations! This deodorant has a really nice, pleasant scent and keeps me feeling fresh all day long. Because of the handy travel size, it's perfect to fit in your handbag.


Next is the travel-sized Dove Deeply Nourishing Body Wash. I always enjoy my showers much more when I am using Dove products. It lathers up really well, smells gorgeous and leaves my skin feeling softer from only after one use!


The last product in this gift set is the Dove Purely Pampering Nourishing Lotion. Dove moisturisers are my absolute favourite, they leave the skin feeling nourished all day long and smell gorgeous too.


The other gift set they sent to me was the new DermaSpa Goodness Skincare Ritual set. Back in October, Dove sent me a couple of products from the DermaSpa Goodness and Uplifted range (post can be found here) and I fell in love with both of them. 

This gift set also contains three products, full-sized this time. It is beautifully presented in a lovely gift box and also comes with a beautiful silky soft scarf! 


The first product is the Goodness Indulgent Hand Cream. I got this product when Dove kindly sent me them before and I loved it, so I was super excited that I received another one! It is really moisturising and keeps my hands lovely and soft all day long.


The second product is the Goodness Body Lotion. I like to apply this after I have showered and it leaves my skin feeling velvety-soft and beautifully fragranced.


The third product is the Goodness Body Cream. This has a very similar texture and consistency to the body lotion, and just like the body lotion, it leaves me skin feeling very nourished and also has a gorgeous scent.

These gorgeous gift sets would make the perfect stocking fillers or are perfect for a little more luxurious gift to treat the favourite people in your life.

Will you be buying any Dove gift sets this Christmas?

Love Amy x

Instagram: amyguest_
Twitter: amyguest_
Snapchat: amysguest

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. These are really lovely little sets for Christmas presents, lots of great little bits in there. I know my Mum would love them!

    Musings & More

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perfect for Christmas presents, I always buy Dove products for my mum, sister, grandma etc! x

      Delete