NYX Cosmetics Haul

11:45 am


First of all I want to start off by saying that I hope you have all had the most magical Christmas and that Santa has spoilt you all rotten! 

I've recently heard so many good things about the beauty brand NYX Cosmetics. I've heard other bloggers saying how cheap the brand was, but what good quality the products are. Naturally, I had to purchase a few things to see for myself.


The first product I purchased was the NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream. I've heard so many people raving about these liquid lipsticks, so I bought one in shade "Prague", a gorgeous pink-burgundy colour, perfect for the winter season. This is definitely one of my favourite liquid lipsticks! It has quite a different consistency to most liquid lipsticks. It feels more like a lip stain, but with the amazing coverage of a matte lipstick. When I wear this, it doesn't actually feel like I have anything on my lips at all! I also find that it doesn't flake off or feel too drying like a lot of the well known liquid lipsticks tend to do. I want this product in every colour!



The next product I purchased was the NYX Tame & Frame Brow Pomade. I've always wanted to try out the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade, but couldn't justify spending £15 on a product just to fill in my eyebrows! I purchased the lightest shade "Blonde" as I thought the next shade up "Chocolate" looked too dark for my eyebrows. I also really love this product, it glides on really smoothly, doesn't smudge at all and shapes my brows really nicely, and still looks really natural.


The final product I bought was the NYX Setting Spray Matte Finish. My makeup routine is incomplete with a quick spray from a setting spray, so I thought I would try this one out. I chose to get the one in the matte finish as throughout the day my skin can get quite oily and shiny. Although I don't think this setting spray is as good as the Urban Decay De Slick Setting Spray, for a fraction of the price, I would definitely still purchase again!

Love Amy x

Instagram: amyguest_
Twitter: amyguest_
Snapchat: amysguest






You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. i have the same lippy in alabama, prague is so gorgeous though! :D
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks :) The matte lipsticks are also a favorite of mine, I wear them daily and have it in 4 colors already haha.
    I'll definitely going to give the fixing spray a try,it sounds pretty awesome :)

    xx
    Sammie
    http://fashionbarbecue.com/furla-metropolis/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a little bit NYX obsessed lately, their Matte lipsticks are something special.

    bonitarochelle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prague looks gorgeous! I have a few of the matte lip creams but not that shade. I honestly find the NYX brow pomade virtually identical to ABH other than the shades it comes in. Will have to try the setting spray next as I really like UD De-Slick :) xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete