Clarins Cleansing Milk

7:02 pm


Usually when I buy a cleanser, I just pick one up from the supermarket (usually the cheapest!) but a couple of weeks ago, I thought I would treat myself to a more luxurious cleanser and oh my! I'm so glad I did.

The Clarins Cleansing Milk was the first purchase I have made from Clarins. I was drawn to this cleanser at it is a "water-free cleanser". I was so impressed with the cleanser, when I went to York, I picked up a whole gift set of Clarins goodies for myself to try! It did cost me £65, but it is so worth the money and I will be blogging about the products in the set within the next few weeks, so keep your eyes peeled! 

The first cleanser I bought was the Clarins Cleansing Milk with Gentian. This cleanser is designed for people with a combination or oily skin type. I have combination skin and this suits my skin perfectly. This cleanser contains:
Bio-Ecolia which preserves the skin's balance.
Hydrophilic oils which cleanse the skin.
Vitamins A and E which improves skin quality.
Gentian which tones and heals the skin.
Iris and Hawthorn which decongest and normalise.

I then decided to buy the Clarins Anti-Pollution Cleansing Milk with Alpine Herbs. This cleanser is designed for people with a normal or dry skin type.
This cleanser contains:
Bio-Ecolia which preserves the skin's balance.
Hydrophilic Oils which cleanse the skin.
Vitamins A and E which improves skin quality.
Alpine Herbs which soften the skin.
St. John's Wort, Sweet Almonds which moisturise the skin.

I was a bit sceptical at first as I usually go for gel cleansers as I feel like they cleanse my skin the best. With the cleansers being a "milk" I thought they would be really watery and not cleanse my skin as well. However, I discovered that Clarins have their own cleansing technique to help you use and apply the cleansers in the best possible way. Here is the link to the video to show you their own technique.

The Clarins Cleansing Milk truly makes me feel like I'm having a spa-like experience whilst using it. It feels so gentle on my skin and removes my makeup really well, even stubborn eye makeup. I didn't have to rub at my skin to remove either, it literally felt like it just "melted" off. My face and neck actually feel clean and refreshed after using it, without my skin feeling tight or irritated by the cleanser. It also leaves my skin feeling really soft and supple, which is an added bonus.
What do you think of Clarins skincare products? Have you tried the Cleansing Milks?

Love Amy x
Instagram: amyguest_
Twitter: amyguest_
Snapchat: amysguest

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I've only ever tried clarins makeup never their skincare but this cleanser sounds so lovely and gentle I may have to give it a try when I run out of my current cleanser!
    The Lipstick, The Girl and Her Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is so gentle and lovely on the skin. x

      Delete
  2. I haven't tried anything from Clarins either, these skincare products sound amazing!

    Yousra | Mystic Tales

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried any Clarins products but my house mate loves it and your review sounds promising, can't wait to try some of their products out! xx

    www.adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete