Glossybox: January 2016

2:04 pm

This is the first Glossybox of 2016 and this new year has been declared the "Year of More". Glossybox this month is all about inspiring subscribers "to get more, more, more from their year ahead". I am so impressed with the products this month, 4 full-sized products and 1 luxury-sized product, and a mix of both skincare and makeup and nails!

Glossybox Eyeshadow in Glossy Mauve - full size £7.10
The first product is Glossybox's own brand of satin eyeshadow. This shade is ideal for creating a purple based smoky look. Either apply dry with the fingertips for a sheer finish or with a wet brush for a more dramatic look.

Angele Paris Red Nail Lacquer - full size £6.32
I'm not really a great fan of red nail polish, so I don't know how much use I will get out of this, but it's a really vibrant, bright red and can be worn all year round.

Unani Dermo Defense Face Mask - full size £11.36
This herbal face masks helps to care for the skin and keep it protected. It is suitable for sensitive skin and makes sure your complexion stays moisturised and nourished. 

Madara Cellular Repair Serum - full size £38
This serum is part of Madara's anti-ageing range. I haven't tried this yet, but I am really excited to as it helps to plump the skin, boost hydration and make your complexion more radiant. Everything you want from a serum.


Teeez Cosmetics Oasis Gem Lipstick - full size £11.93
This lipstick has really pigmented colour and a satin finish, enriched with coconut oil to keep the lips hydrated. It is a gorgeous coral colour, perfect for the Spring and Summer months. I will be packing this is my suitcase when I go to Skiathos again in the Summer! 

After receiving another box full of wonderful products, I'm super excited to see what I'm going to receive in my boxes this year!

If you are considering signing up for this wonderful mostly subscription box, you can do so here.

Love Amy x

Instagram: amyguest_
Twitter: amyguest_
Snapchat: amysguest

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Love the color of that lipstick! I so need to sign up for a monthly subscription box seeing as they always have so many lovely bits in them. Great post, Amy! Just followed! Would love for you to stop by my blog! :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really great that they've started doing more full sized products, I cancelled mine because I was sick of samples! That lipstick looks lovely.

    The Makeup Directory

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since I started subscribing i've had loads of full sized products and hardly any sample sizes!

      Delete
  3. Your box is slightly different to mine.. I got the eyeshadow too, and it's just gorgeous! xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've not tried it yet, but I'm excited to!

      Delete