Natural World Miracle Oil for Body & Face

5:41 pm



Personally, I love body oils. I think they feel so luxurious on the skin and just leave it looking much more beautiful than a normal body moisturiser does. I took a trip to TK Maxx not long ago and picked up this Natural World Miracle Oil for Body & Face. It only cost me £4.99 and it said it was supposed to be £19.95, so I just had to get it!

I do like this body oil, however, its not my favourite. It feels really luxurious on the skin, but it takes a while for it to absorb, even if only using a small amount. I personally wouldn't use this on my face either as I do feel like it is too thick for a facial oil.

However, it does leave my skin feeling gorgeous after using it! This body oil is supposed to help with ageing skin, uneven skin tone, dehydrated skin, dry skin, stretch marks and scars. I've not been using it long enough to notice a difference in stretch marks and scars, but it certainly moisturised and nourishes the skin really well. It also says this oil can be used as an After-Sun or a bath oil, but yet again I have not tried this out yet!

What's your favourite body oil?

Love Amy x 

Instagram: amyguest_
Twitter: amyguest_
Snapchat: amysguest

You Might Also Like

0 comments