Glossybox: August 2015

8:52 pm

Hi everyone!
This month I decided to sign up to the beauty box, Glossybox. I have previously signed up for other beauty boxes, but they just weren't my cup of tea. I've heard only amazing things about this beauty box, so I decided to sign up for it.

After payment, I was so excited to receive my first box, every evening I would come home from work, rush through the door to see if it had arrived. It didn't take too long for it to arrive, about five days to be exact (including the weekend). 

The packaging was simple, but really nice. Nicely gift wrapped in a lovely, pale pink box; with pink tissue paper and black shredded tissue paper to keep my items protected during transit. This came nicely wrapped in some black ribbon. I will definitely be keeping the box for some kind of storage!

Naobay Calming Face Toner - full size £10.65

This product is the Naobay Calming Face Toner. It removes traces of makeup while also cleansing, calming and hydrating the skin, and it is also 99.13% natural. The packaging is really nice as well. I've been looking for some new skincare products to try, so I'm really excited to try this out.

Sass Intimate Purifying Cleanser - full size £7

I don't really know what to make of this product as I have never used anything like this before! It is an intimate cleanser, designed for every-day use, to help keep you feeling clean and fresh all day long. It's very easy to use, just apply to the body in the shower and rinse off with fresh water.

MeMeMe Lipglide in Playful Peach - full size £6.95

The colour of this lip crayon is so nice, a peachy, coral colour. I have tried this product on my lips; It is a matte shade, but still feels really nourishing and hydrating. 

Emile Artist Colour Powder Blush (shade 108) - full size  £20.59

The packaging for this product looks quite cheap, however, my first impressions of this product are really good. It is kind of a mix between a bronzer and a blusher. The colour looks really pigmented and the texture feels lovely. 

Manna Kadar Lash Primer - full size  £14.55

This lash primer is a creamy gel formula, which nourishes the lashes, leaving them feeling conditioned and voluminous. I would apply this product to my lashes before putting on mascara. I've never used a lash primer before, so I'm really excited to try this out!

Overall, I'm really impressed with the contents of this beauty box and I'm already looking forward to next months!

Love Amy x

Instagram: amyguest_
Twitter: amyguest_
Snapchat: amysguest

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. wow what an amazing blog post !! had a good read

    I can tell you put a lot of effort into this !! keep up the good work :)



    Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    NewVideo



    Jade

    ReplyDelete