Rimmel London Radiance BB Cream

3:44 pm


Some days I just feel far too lazy to do a full face of make up. However, I still want to apply a little bit of make up, to at least make myself a little presentable!

The Rimmel London BB Creams are perfect for this. Before I tried the radiance version, I tried the original matte version, which I loved. However, I felt like it was still a bit too thick and heavy on my skin.

Before I went to Skiathos, Greece on holiday, I came across the Rimmel London Radiance BB Cream. This BB Cream claims to be a "9-in-one skin perfecting, super make up". It claims to "prime the skin, smoothes, conceals, helps minimise the appearance of pores, provides natural looking coverage, moisturises for 24 hours, awakens tired skin, brightens the skin and gives a radiant finish". I bought a tube, as I thought this would be the perfect product to take abroad with me, where I don't want to wear a full face of make up!


Well, I was so right. I absolutely love this product! It did everything I wanted it to do. It gave me good coverage, but still felt extremely light on my skin, as if I wasn't wearing any make up at all. It helped to conceal the bags under my eyes and any imperfections on my skin. In the heat, I didn't feel like it was melting off my face, like a foundation would have done! The best part was that it gave me this absolutely gorgeous, radiant finish on my skin.


The only issue I have with this product is that it only comes in three shades, very light, light and medium. If you have darker skin ladies, unfortunately this product just won't be suitable for you! 

Like I said, this product is perfect if you don't want a full face of make up. It's perfect for wearing during the summer months or taking on holiday abroad. I also sometimes like to wear underneath my foundation just to give me that bit extra coverage!

What do you think of BB creams? 

Love Amy x

Instagram: amyguest_
Twitter: amyguest_
Snapchat: amysguest

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I love wearing BB Creams when I want a really light not so full coverage look! I've never tried this one before but I think I definitely should! XO
    Courtney | Courtselizabeth | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post!
    Hugs,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete