Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick

7:24 am


Shade "Patina"
I love liquid lipsticks and the Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick was one I have had my eye on for quite a while now. I've heard mixed reviews about this product, so I decided to have a look for myself and see what I thought about this product. I picked this shade up from my local Marks and Spencer for £16.

I did like this lipstick as it applied really smoothly, just like a gloss, but dried to a matte finish. The colour was really bold and was full-coverage which you could easily build up. It didn't last all day, however, it did stay on for a few hours without needing a touch up.

The only issue I had with this lipstick is that it can feel very drying if you haven't properly exfoliated or moisturised your lips. It can sink into the fine lines in your lips which can give the "crusty" look, which isn't good! After a few hours it also starts to flake off and can feel quite uncomfortable. 

However, I think I would still purchase another shade as I just loved the finish and how bold the colour was. As long as you properly exfoliate and moisturise beforehand, I think this product is really lovely. 

Love Amy x

Instagram: amyguest_
Twitter: amyguest_
Snapchat: amysguest

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Wow! Patina looks so different on you than it does on me. On me, it looks mauvey-purple. It's crazy how lipsticks work that way. But I agree about the crustiness. You have to be careful to apply the thinnest layer or else is gets super uncomfortable.

    Wendy | XOBeautyAddict.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am extremely pale, don't know if that might be why? Haha! x

      Delete
  2. This is such a pretty shade xx

    www.adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This colour is so pretty. I might look for this in store and see if it swatches as pretty on my olive skin! If only the makeup gods can create a liquid lipstick that dries to a matte yet creamy feel... I wish! xx

    ReplyDelete