Bath and Body Loves

7:45 am


I thought I'd share with you my favourite bath and body products I am loving at the moment!

First off I'm going to start with the Clarins Tonic Bath & Shower Concentrate. I don't really use this in the shower, however, I like to use this when I take a lovely, relaxing bubble bath. I pour a small amount into the warm, running water, which causes the treatment to "activate" releasing the invigorating, aromatic virtues of rosemary, mint and geranium. This smells gorgeous and it feels really luxurious.

Whilst in the shower or the bath, I like to use the Soap & Glory Scrub Of Your Life which is a smoothing body scrub. This is one of my favourite body exfoliators, it smells gorgeous and leaves my skin feeling super soft after using it.

Once I'm out the shower, to moisturise my skin I love to use the Dove DermaSpa Goodness Body Lotion. This leaves my skin feeling really nourished and moisturised. It feels really light on the skin and absorbs really quickly. Even hours after applying it, my skin feels as if I have only just applied it.   Another moisturiser I love to use is the Dove DermaSpa Goodness Body Oil. I sometimes like to use body oils as I find that they have a more luxurious feel to them. This body oil is also really nourishing and gives my skin a gorgeous, radiant glow. It looks especially nice when worn with a tan.

What are your favourite bath and body products at the moment?

Love Amy x

Instagram: amyguest_
Twitter: amyguest_
Snapchat: amysguest
Pinterest: amysguest

You Might Also Like

0 comments