Benefit Dew The Hoola

7:30 pm

I saw that this is one of the new products from the Benefit Hoola range, and as I am a huge fan of the original Hoola Matte Powder Bronzer, I was really intrigued to try out this new product.

First of all, the packaging is amazing, just like all other Benefit products. It comes in a metallic, multi-coloured box with palm trees and other tropical plants printed on it. It tells you the name of the product, Dew The Hoola and a small amount of text on the back informing you what the product is and how to use it. It also comes with a leaflet inside the box, giving you a few different ways of using the product. The product itself is a gorgeous gold palm tree trunk? (That's what I think it is anyway!) with a pump dispenser.

I'm always a bit cautious when it comes to bronzers, this only comes in one shade and because I'm quite fair skinned, many bronzers look orange on my skin. When I first squirted some on the back of my hand, my instant thought was that this is so orange, I'm not going to be able to use it! However, when I applied it on my face, it didn't look orange at all and blended really beautifully into my skin.

I apply this by squirting a blob on the back of my hand and then using my Zoeva 110 Face Shape Brush to apply a line under my cheekbones, underneath my jawline and around the edge of my forehead. I then take my Beauty Blender and blend the outer edges of the contour lines I just created. I then take my Hoola Matte Powder Bronzer and use this to set the contour and blend again using the same brush I used in the first place, to give me the most amazing, natural looking cheekbones! I finish off the look by applying one of my very many highlighters above the cheekbones, on my brow bone and on my cupid's bow. 

You can also just apply this to bare skin or entirely over your foundation to give your whole face a natural, bronzed look.

I simply love how natural this bronzer looks and how easily it blends into the skin, this really is a product I think I'm not going to be able to live without!

Have you tried anything from the new Benefit Hoola Range?

Love Amy x

Instagram: amyguest_
Twitter: amyguest_
Snapchat: amysguest
Pinterest: amysguest

You Might Also Like

0 comments