Glossybox: April 2015

9:32 pm



Sorry for such a delayed Glossybox post, I've been so busy lately, I completely forgot to blog all about it, oops!

So this month's box contains products which are perfect for Spring and the weather getting that little bit warmer. I'm going to say now, that I was actually a little disappointed in this box, I just had higher expectations I think, haha. Anyway, here's what I got:

Leighton Denny Expert Nails Miracle Mist - full size £12
I've not tried out this product yet, but I'm so looking forward to. There is nothing more annoying than painting your nails a beautiful colour and getting them looking perfect, then going and accidently smudging them! This nail polish drying spray prevents that, you just simply spray it on to freshly painted nails and they dry within 2-3 seconds.

STYLondon Temporary Henna Tattoos - full size £5.99
I'm probably not going to use these as they just aren't my 'thing', however they do look really nice and would be nice to wear for a festival or going abroad on holiday!

Essence Mosaic Compact Powder - full size £3
This gorgeous bronzer is perfect for giving your skin a lovely, sun-kissed glow. It has a lovely natural colour to it, which isn't too orange and it's really easy to blend too. 

The Body Shop Oils Of Life Intensely Revitalising Facial Oil - full size £28
I love this facial oil! It feels really lightweight on the skin and leaves my skin feeling baby soft, looking radiant and overall just beautiful. Definitely will be purchasing the full size version when I've used all of this one.

Studio 10 Brow Lift Perfecting Liner - full size £22
I've not used this yet, but this looks like a really handy product for perfecting your eyebrows. One end if the defining eyebrow pencil and the other end is a highlighter which is perfect for blending into the brow bone. 

Like I said before, I was a little disappointed in this box, however I still received some lovely products! I'm excited to see what next months box brings.

If you are considering signing up for this monthly subscription box, you can do so here.

Love Amy x

Instagram: amyguest_
Twitter: amyguest_
Snapchat: amysguest
Pinterest: amysguest

You Might Also Like

1 comments