Kiko Milano Water Eyeshadow

8:16 am



Oh my goodness, this Kiko Milano Water Eyeshadow is a gift from Heaven. 
Anything gold and shimmery I have to have, so I naturally picked up this beauty along with a whole basket of other products I don't really need from my local Kiko store!

The packaging itself isn't anything special, however, the eyeshadow itself is presented in a three-dimensional shape, which looks so interesting and gorgeous! 

Without water.

As you can see from the swatch above, this eyeshadow is highly pigmented and is a gorgeous, perfect gold colour. It has a really lovely soft and creamy texture to it, but doesn't crease at all on the eyelid. When used without water, it is quite sheer and is perfect to use on the face as a highlighter or as a subtle hint of gold on the eyelids.

 When used with a wet brush, it turns into a much more vibrant, bold, metallic golden colour. This would be too harsh for a highlight, but if you are after a really bold look on the eyes, this is perfect.

The staying power is really amazing as well, they stay on for hours without any creasing or fading!*

Overall, the perfect product if you are after a really bold, metallic eyeshadow! I will definitely be picking up some more shades.

Love Amy x

Instagram: amyguest_
Twitter: amyguest_
Snapchat: amysguest
Pinterest: amysguest

*I did use a primer and a setting spray when wearing this shadow.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Oh my, oh my! This is absolutely gorgeous! I'll need to get some of these for sure.
    Ivory Avenue

    ReplyDelete