Vichy Dermablend Setting Powder

3:05 pm




Setting powder should be a must-have in everyone's make up routine. It helps keep your make up on for longer and it also provides a matte, natural finish, so if you have combination or oily skin, it really is a necessity. 

I am currently using the Vichy Dermablend Setting Powder. I ordered this from the FeelUnique website because as I was reading the reviews for this product, everyone was saying how incredible it was, I didn't come across a negative review, so naturally, I had to give it a go! 

This is a loose setting powder, which is white in colour. Because it is a loose powder, I'm not going to lie, it can get a little messy. I like to apply it to my face using the sponge provided and then blend it into my skin using my Real Technique Powder Brush.

It is white in colour, but when blended into the skin, it adjusts to your skin tone and creates a gorgeous, natural looking matte finish. My skin also gets quite oily during the day, and this literally keeps my skin matte all day long, but without it feeling cakey. It keeps my make up in place all day long too!

I would definitely recommend this product, it is one of my must-haves.

Love Amy x

Instagram: missamyguest
Twitter: missamyguest
Snapchat: amysguest
Pinterest: amysguest

You Might Also Like

0 comments