Glossybox: May 2016

8:03 am



This month's collector's edition box is dedicated to Glossybox's favourite urban destinations. There are four collectable boxes all themed as London, Paris, New York or Berlin. The design of these boxes are by OMY Studio and I'm absolutely in love with this months box, especially the design!

Crabtree & Evelyn - full size £5.00
This hand cream has won many awards and it's very clear as to why. It contains nourishing shea butter and macadamia nut oil as well as myrrh to condition your nails and cuticles. It leaves hands feeling silky soft and hydrated and it smells gorgeous too.

Absolute New York Velvet Lippie - full size £4.93
Everyone knows I love a liquid lipstick, so I was super excited to receive this. It looks like a nude shade from the photo, but it's actually a gorgeous pink-coral colour, perfect for summer. It glides on really smoothly and sets to a gorgeous matte finish.

Loceryl Nail Gel - full size £16.99 
This gel is designed to improve the condition of your nails, promoting natural growth and helping to repair damage and discolouration. It says to apply twice a day and within a few weeks you should start to see results.

Bee Good Youth Enhancing Plump & Firm Moisturiser - full size £23.50
This moisturiser plumps, smooths and softens the skin, leaving it feeling really nourished and hydrated with a lovely dewy, luminosity finish. The packaging is cute too.

Revlon Volume & Length Magnified Mascara - full size £9.99

This month, Glossybox subscribers were given the chance to pick which one of Revlon's new mascaras they wanted to have. I picked the Volume & Length Magnified mascara as I need all the help I can get in the eyelash department. This mascara is fantastic and I love the unusual packaging.

I also got a packet of Popcorn in my box too. Slightly random but a nice touch. However, I don't like popcorn so I ended up giving it to my mum, so she was super happy with what I got in this box haha!

If you are thinking of subscribing to this monthly subscription beauty box, you can do so here.

What did you think of this month's box?

Love Amy x

Instagram: amyguest_
Twitter: amyguest_
Snapchat: amysguest
Pinterest: amysguest

You Might Also Like

0 comments